I learnt this one from my friend and neighbour P. And it was an immediate hit. Zini too loved it. And it is so easy and fast to make, i make it now to impress my guests ;)
So let's get to the business...
2 Big Tomatoes
Handfull of Kaju
2 Tablespoon Fresh (or otherwise ;)) cream
1 Medium sized onion
1 small capsicum
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1 pinch turmeric
4 Tablespoon oil.
100 Gm paneer
1/2 cup warm water
2 pinches of Kasoori Methi
Dhania patta and a green chilli for garnishing
1) In a mixer, make a smooth paste of kaju, Taomatoes and fresh cream. (Don't add water)
2) Cut the Onions and Capsicum in square shape.
|Onions and Capsicum|
3) Take oil in a kadai and saute the capsicum and onion in it. Ensure that they remain crunchy.
| Onions and capsicum Done|
4) Once they are done, take out in a plate or bowl or anything. (leaving the oil behind).
5) Now, in the same kadai, add the ginger garlic paste. and saute it.
6) Add the paste of tomato, kaju and cream to the kadai.
7) Keep stirring the paste, till you see the oil separate (it is actually the ghee, that comes out of the cream :) )
8) Now, add the salt, garam masala, turmeric, kasoori methi and black pepper powder and mix well.
|Oil seperated, Masala Added|
9) Add half cup of warm water to the kadai and mix well.
10) Cut the paneer pieces in a triangular shape and add to the kadai.
|After adding Paneer and water|
11) Cook on a medium flame for 5 mins.
12) Add the sauted Capsicum and onion to the curry and it is ready!!!
Take out in a bowl and garnish with finely cut dhania patta and a slit green chilli.
|Before Garnishing, almost done[/caption]|